Located in the 1874 Briggs Building in historic downtown Raleigh, the COR Museum’s lobby, first floor main gallery, and lower level classroom are available to rent for functions such as weddings, rehearsal dinners, quinceañeras, buffet receptions, fundraisers, seminars, and workshops.
- Central downtown location
- Tables and black resin folding chairs available
- Restrooms and small kitchen on the lower level
- Beautiful historic former storefront with original floors, tall ceilings, and unique architectural details
- On-street parking and conveniently located parking decks at Moore Square and Alexander Square
Makes an ideal backdrop to events that celebrate important milestones, such as birthdays, quinceañeras, wedding anniversaries, or civic functions. Can accommodate standing buffet receptions for up to 150 guests.
COR Lobby Gallery (1st Floor)
*COR Lobby Gallery is included at no extra charge when renting the A.J. Fletcher Gallery
Woman’s Club of Raleigh Classroom (Lower Level)
Provides a comfortable environment for business meetings, seminars or workshops. Can accommodate up to 50 guests.
*Availability dependent upon the Museum’s public schedule*
*Información y ayuda en español estan disponibles*
To discuss your desired date for an event contact Megan Raby.
Forms & Applications
COR Alcohol Permit (pdf)
Rental application materials are also available on the museum’s page on the City of Raleigh’s website.